About Rivers of Life
Rivers of Life is a ministry of relationships under the leadership of Pastor Curtis A. and Rev. Dorothy T. Swafford. We are a Spirit-filled, non denominational Church emphasizing the Lordship of Jesus Christ, the power of the Word of God and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
We are a Body of Believers who really love the Lord and are committed to spreading the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our ministry calling is in the area of relationships; our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, our relationship with family and our relationship with each other. Our vision is to lift up the name of Jesus through:
- The teaching and preaching of the Gospel
- Seeking to save that which is lost
- Equipping the saints for the work of ministry
- Praise and Worship
- Providing spiritual support and counseling to premarital couples
- Outreach to singles, divorced and separated
- Seniors Ministry
- Strong emphasis on youth ministry and youth outreach
We will be a sign that the hand of God is still moving in the lives of His people. Our vision is that this ministry would be like a river touching the shores of your life. We believe that God has called this ministry into being for such a time as this.
“… For a little one shall become a thousand and a small one a great nation; for I, the Lord, will hasten it in its time.” – Isaiah 60:20